ARA Community

Hèt spreekplatform van alle Aprilia rijders in Nederland!

De plek waar je alles kunt vinden met betrekking tot circuit en race gerelateerde evenementen!

Moderator: Moderators

Vorig jaar reed ik er toevallig langs vandaar dat ik er even op gelet heb maar idd ook dit jaar weer een leuke circuitdag op het circuitpark donington met 160 Aprilioten...

Zijn er mensen te porren voor een leuk uitje? Kost 185 pond Ik kan met mijn bus & aanhanger evt. 4 racers vervoeren......

Ladies and Gents!

It's that time of year again when I'm asking the questions for The Aprilia Factory's annual meet at Donington Park! 💪😜

Last year we all met on what was the hottest day of the year! 🥵 And with 160 Aprilia's out on circuit, what a noise it was! So of course this year will also be a full noise day... Anything goes! 😈😈😈

Aprilia came down and very kindly donated tons of official merchandise and give aways in a free raffle! They also bought a few RSV4 1100s down to show off!

The Date for 2020 meet will be the 23rd of July! We will have access to the paddock on the Wednesday night and I will be doning my chef's hat and doing an BBQ for all those attending and camping! 🍔🌭🔥

Prices and Booking hopefully up next week!

Hope to see you there!

meer info
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheApriliaFactory/posts/

Word ook betalend lid van de ARA!